Simplify your Partner Connectivity
Since February 2019 all pharmaceutical manufacturers (whether MAH or CMO) must comply with the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) 2011/62/EU. Compliance with the FMD results into a high demand for IT connectivity between all affected partners. Given the great variety in available serialization solutions, connecting various partners with different IT systems, is not only time-consuming but also binds a lot of financial & non-financial resources of each organisation involved.
- Complex communication channels with different solution providers
- Handle different interfaces & technical requirements
- Performing test and documentation with each partner
Tiefenbacher has already more than 100 Partners successfully connected and validated. We are sure your Manufacturers are also among them, if not we will establish a connection within shortest time.
- Just one communication partner
- Only one technical interface needed
- Future aggregation requirement already established