AET and partnerships. Development, registration and commercial supply in one.
AET shares its extensive expertise with world leading formulation and active pharmaceutical ingredient – API synthesis companies to co-develop generic drugs for international markets. AET is involved in all aspects of the development progress from chemical, galenical and intellectual property (IP) aspects, through to identifying the key regulatory influences and targets, to ensure that both partners obtain the most value from the collaboration.
Partners enjoy expert IP advice on the formulation and submission routes for a product: AET has frequently been first to market based on IP strategy in submission.
AET has in depth experience in the development and registration of dossiers in all indication areas and with complex delivery technologies. We have many years experience gaining marketing authorisations worldwide with a large, multilingual and highly qualified team.
- Professional project setup
- Transparent project management
- Pharmaceutical development expertise
- Regulatory affairs expertise and support to receive timely marketing authorisations
- Intellectual property advice and guidance
- Technical support and quality
- Innovative licensing approaches
- Just-in-time launch management
- Cost and efficiency driven supply chain management