AET. A FAMILY LEAD COMPANY, HEADQUARTERED IN HAMBURG, GERMANY.
AET. And its presence in the world.
AET has a history of excellence in service and collaboration. Today AET is a fully fledged pharmaceutical company with a portfolio of over 100 generic products developed in its’ own laboratories and with partners, which are licensed out to market leaders globally.
AET is active in developing diverse pharmaceutical technologies and products. Clients benefit from the true expertise of AET in
- first to launch generic and OTC marketing authorisations,
- bulk or finished packed product supply from robust and cost effective supply chains,
- CTD, i.e. Common Technical Document for submission in territories outside the EU/EEA,
- expert project management and support (Quality Audit, IP Case Management & Regulatory Affairs).
AET LABORATORIES INDIA.
Research and development.
Integrated solutions for the generics market.
The founding of AET Laboratories in Hyderabad, India, in 2003 was a further milestone on AET’s successful path to an integrated and prolific working corporation. Since August 2006 the company has operated under the name AET Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. At the Hyderabad site, highly motivated scientists and technicians develop and document generics through to validated approval and market launch.
The first EU marketing approval for AET was achieved in October 2006. The extension of the R&D centre to 3,000 m² was completed in August 2009. One year later, in September 2010, the 50th development project was initiated.
- State of the art R&D Lab for galenical and analytical development
- Pilot plant for bio batches and small scale manufacturing
- GMP pilot plant audited and approved in 2006 and 2009 by the German Health Authority
AET AND DELORBIS CYPRUS.
Small scale production and expansion of AET’s service portfolio.
In autumn 2009 AET entered into a strategic partnership with Delorbis in Cyprus. With this step AET secured a trusted partner for pharmaceutical manufacturing, packing and analytics in southern Europe. Additionally Delorbis gives regulatory support for early emerging markets by obtaining Certificates of Pharmaceutical Products (CPPs) in Cyprus. Our internationally active customers use such CPPs to register “fast track” in targeted markets of Africa, South East Asia, Latin America and elsewhere. Further to this Delorbis now also serves as co-marketing partner for our clients. Given the existing, registered and ready-to-distribute brand in developing countries, our customers can enter into these markets or expand the existing product portfolio even faster than before.
- Capacity for manufacturing of solid dosage forms
- Flexible for short term supply requirements
- Primary and secondary packaging with short change over times
- Extensive and enlarged EU batch control and EU release capabilities
- large, growing product portfolio ready-to-use for co-marketing purposes in Africa, S-E-Asia and other developing regions
Early market entry support.
Using the exceptional situation of the Republic of Malta in terms of intellectual property, AET Malta materialises the possibility to act and serve freely for timely launches for non protected markets. The perfect pharmaceutical infrastructure, the logistic benefits in terms of sea and air travel and the participation of Malta as member state of the EU more than justified the incorporation of AET Malta in 2010.
Representative office in Beijing.
AET has recently established local representation in Beijing to facilitate collaboration with API manufacturers, development partners and customers in the market, and to provide local capabilities in sourcing, regulatory support and market intelligence. This builds on AET’s excellent network in one of the world’s leading developing markets.
Establishing a presence in a dynamic generics market.
AET has built a US affiliate to extend AET’s services to companies in world’s greatest pharmaceutical market. The US as one of the most established generic markets still offers AET challenging opportunities establish itself as high quality provider of globally set up generic developments.